The kitchen remains the hub of the house. This is where the food and drink is made and brings everyone together either cooking it or washing up what’s left over. This is where the shopping goes, this is where the kid art is usually pinned up. It is sometimes where the noticeboard tells everyone when and where they should be and what they should be doing. It’s essential to have a decent kitchen and If you need a fitted kitchen in Norwich click here. This is where a Fitted Kitchens Norwich based company like the one in the link can really shine. What do you know about the kitchen? Here are some facts.
- He’ll be there for you! Friends star Matt Le Blanc started out in life as a kitchen fitter. If he ever runs out of Friends money he has a trade to fall back on.
- The life of an oven. How long do you think an oven can last for? Popular opinion is that it should be 9 to 15 years.
- The same is true of dishwashers. If you buy cheap then it’s 5 years with the more expensive lasting fifteen.
- In total over 1.2 million kitchens are fitted in the UK. That is a lot of cooking ready to be done.
- One of the most important features of the kitchen is the fridge, This useful appliance keeps things fresher for longer. It was invented in 1834 and it was a good job too.